Roald Dahl

As you probably don’t know, I’m a huge fan of Roald Dahl books. So here’s a little bit about him and me.

I have been a big reader since grade 1 (age 6\7) when I read my first Roald Dahl book. I think it was The Enormous Crocadile. Then my aunty gave me some cd’s of most of the Roald Dahl books. At first I only listened to Fantasic Mr Fox but then I started to listen to The Twits, Matilda, The BFG, Esio Trot, James and The Giant Peach,Danny The Champion of The World, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and Charlie and The Great Glass Elevator. My favourite is Matilda. Then I got a cd of Revloting Rymnes and Dirty Beasts and then a casset of The Magic Finger.

I am now ten so I think I’m ready for the teenage books that I’m reading at the momment. The book is called Skin and other storys. There is about nine or ten little storys in the book. I just finished the story Dip in the pool and now I’m reading The Champion of the World. My favourite story so far is The Surgeon.  When I finish  the book I will start the book The Great Automatic Grammatizator and Other Stories.

Roald Dahl is a brilliant author who (in my opinion) is a funny, descriptive and an enjoyible author to listen to and that’s why he is my favourite author of all time. ( If you want to see my list, here it is: Roald Dahl, Lemony Snicket, Jacquline Harvey, Enid Blyton and Andy Griffiths)

“Roald Dahl”

1. July 28th, 2014 at 10:24 pm      Reply Hyuga Hoffman Says:

I like Roald Dahl too I like the way your blog is set up.

2. September 12th, 2014 at 8:28 am      Reply Lily Says:

Hello Josie,
    I love your blog (as always)
    Well I have a question for you if you got to read a Roald Dahl book apart from Matilda 1000 times witch book would it be.
    I have one more question for you why is Matilda your favourite book to read.

Have a lovely weekend Lily (;

3. November 5th, 2014 at 11:41 pm      Reply Livia Says:

Hi Josie,
    I love Roald Dahl too. Which book is our favourite out of all the Roald Dahl books? I love Matilda and Esio Trot. He’s so smart to make it spell tortoise backwards.
    By for now, Livia. 🙂

• November 9th, 2014 at 2:06 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Liv,
      My favourite Roald Dahl book would be either The Witches or Matilda.
      Roald Dahl is every smart, and a great author too!
      Josie. 😀