My Blogging Goal

You are probably wondering what my blogging goal is, or if you can’t read and this is being  read to you right now you are wondering what the title is because the person that’s reading to you forgot to tell you the title. Well, if your wondering it says My Blogging goal.  So now your probably wondering what my goal actually is. So I’ll tell you.

Well,  my blogging goal is to get more advise from people with blogs and other authors since I’ll love to be an author when I’m older. As you probably know, an author has already commented on my blog, Jacqueline Harvey. Jacqueline Harvey is an Australian  author and I met at a book shop. She writes the Alice-Miranda series and the Clementine-Rose series. Anyway please leave a comment on my blog if you want to find out a little more about me.( that’s not confidential) 

Josie. 🙂 😀 😉

“My Blogging Goal”

1. September 19th, 2013 at 4:48 am      Reply grace Says:

Hi Josie
    Its grace here and to anyone whoes reading this Hi.
    hey Josie I really like you’re blog its very fancy. Are you going on holidays this school holidays becuase I am and I’m going to have internet so I’l keep in touch. I go on thursday first week.

from grace

2. October 6th, 2013 at 9:30 pm      Reply Mrs Murphy Says:

Dear Josie,

What a great goal!! You are already doing so much towards it and look forward to seeing all the improvements over the weekend. We must do some lunchtime sessions again as well!

Mrs Murphy

3. November 7th, 2013 at 11:44 pm      Reply Livia Says:

HI Josie,
    Good luck with the goal! Being an author would be loads of creative fun!
    From Livia

4. January 31st, 2014 at 4:25 pm      Reply Charlotte Says:

Hi Josie,
    I was trying to email you this message but I could not locate any contact information. I love you blog, its truly beautiful. These are my favorite colors and I love the swirl design. In fact, it looks similar to art work that I have done before. This infographic I finished today: http://www.risingsbunkers.com/bunker-blog/tornado-shelters-schools/ has some of the same elements. The infographic is about the importance of schools having tornado shelters.
    Anyways, I just wanted to tell you how much I love the design of this blog, and to welcome you to share that infographic. 🙂
    Thanks,
    Charlotte

• March 2nd, 2014 at 3:48 am      Reply Josie Says:

Dear Charlotte,
      Thank you for your comment about my blog, I’m very proud of it. My friend wanted this back groound for her blog, she kept asking me if she could have it instead of me! 😀
      Sorry I haven’t replied to your comment, I just didn’t have enough time.
      Your inforgraphic about tornados was very instesting, since I don’t live in the USA.
      Thanks for your comment.
      Josie. 😀

5. April 13th, 2014 at 1:07 am      Reply Lauren C Says:

Hi Josie,

I am also new to blogging. Have you come across any tips that are really good? I have two blogs, first is lcorwin.weebly.com and the second is just4thehealthofit.tcvikings.com! If you yourself could give me any advice that’d be fantastic!

Lauren C

• April 26th, 2014 at 11:37 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Laurn,
      Sorry I didn’t reply to your comment sooner, I was on holidays.
      Anyway, some tips… Edit your post\page BEFORE you publish it, don’t just write about one thing on each post try to speed it and write what you like, no-one cares. I love writing and reading, so I write book reviews (my style) and pages on my favourite authors.
      Hope this helps you,
      Josie. 😀

6. May 21st, 2014 at 4:50 pm      Reply ISABELLA Says:

I totally want to be a writer to!!!!!!!!!!

7. May 25th, 2014 at 6:15 am      Reply Penny Says:

Hi Josie, you are such a great author. You are expressive, original and inspirational. I’m really enjoying reading your posts. Keep up the great work.
    It’s great to put out there your goals. With support from others, you will continue to grow and get better and better.
    Penny

8. December 9th, 2015 at 6:54 pm      Reply tristian Says:

Hey Josie, This is a great blog for your age its pretty cool to see what you can do. My class is actually using your blog as an example for what our next activity is going to be. Thankss, and great job keep it up