Lemony Snicket

I’ve been a big reader since grade 1, but I only just got into Lemony Snicket books.

Lemony Snicket has written lots of books, and he’s still writing some. Some of the books he’s written are A Series of Unfortunate events, some picture story books and an aother series called All the wrong questions. My favourite series that he has written would defenetly the A Series of Unfortunate Events.

A Series of Unfortunate Events series is about three kids, Violet, Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire. ( Beau-de-laire) Their parents perished in a fire that destroyed their home and left an enormous fortune. They go to Count Olaf’s, an evil villian who wants to steal the baudelaire fortune for himself. I’m not going to tell you what happens but I will tell you where they go after that and after that and after that, okay I’ll where they go in ech adventure. First it Count Olaf’s, Uncle Monty’s, Aunt Josephine’s, Lucky Smells Lumber Mill, Prufrock Preperatory School, 667 Dark Avenue, V.F.D, Heimch Hospital, Caligary Carnival, The Mortmain Moutains, The Queequeg, Hotel Denotment and an unknown island. Their guardines are Count Olaf, Uncle Monty, Aunt Josiephine, Sir, Vice Princpal Nero, Jerome and Esmè Squalor and  V.F.D.. After that they look after themselves. I won’t tell you anymore, I don’t want to give away the secret!

Lemony Snicket is a persuasive, talented, brilliant author and I love him. Here’s his website: http://www.unfortunateevents.com/ 

A Series of unfortunate events logo pic from:  lizdexia.tumblr.com         

Violet Baudelaire pic from:  readingreview.com

“Lemony Snicket”

1. December 9th, 2013 at 4:16 am      Reply Eliza Says:

Hi Josie,
    I love the blog
    I am up to the 7th A in Series of Unfortunate Events of Lemony Snicket books.
    Do yuo know other good books?
    From your good friend,
    Eliza;)

2. January 7th, 2014 at 7:00 pm      Reply Leah Says:

Dear Josie,
    I really like the way you told your readers the background about this project. I also like how your teacher made you make a mini Sovereign Hill. I really like the 1850’s so I hope you enjoyed your project. Hope you make more blog post like this one because I will be reading them. 🙂
    P.S. Visit my class blog http://shirleys6th.edublogs.org/ and my site on it http://shirleys6th.edublogs.org/category/leah/ 🙂

• March 2nd, 2014 at 6:38 am      Reply Josie Says:

Dear Leah,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      I love how the teachers made us make a mini Sovereign Hill too, because it was so fun!
      Please read my posts as I add a new post/page every week.
      Josie. 😀

3. February 16th, 2014 at 5:37 pm      Reply Gwyn Says:

OMG I love Lemony Snicket!!! I’m on the slippery slope in the sieries of unforchanate events! 🙂

• March 2nd, 2014 at 3:42 am      Reply Josie Says:

Dear Gwyn,
      Thanks so much for commenting on my blog.
      I’ve read all the books in A Series of Unfortunate Events. My favourite is the 11th, The Grim Grotto.
      What’s your favourite?
      Josie. 😀