Summer Holidays!!

February8

The summer holidays. I love them. Here’s the 3 main high lights of the holidays…

Christmas: Christmas is one of my favourite things about the summer holidays. Family, some mince tarts, oh- and presents, of course. This year’s Christmas was really fun, since we had both sides of the family on one day. Mum’s side for lunch, Dad’s for dinner. My favourite present would have been either  the Guinness World Records 2015 or a beautiful light pink vintage style coat that I love! I had a great time!!

Albury: After New Years Eve Mum and Sabrina, Tessa and I went up to Albury, a small city on the Murray River, since Mum grew up there. We went to the Albury pool most days, but mum was to scared to go on the water slide. Everyone went to Lola Wiggs though, because it was the place Mum used to get her hair cut, and out for dinner a few times.  We all went to the movies twice, and got Cold Rock ice-cream, which is ice-cream mashed with lollies. But my favourite activity would have to be going to the Hume Weir, a huge man made lake, or weir, that would be the closest thing to a beach. It was so much fun!!!

The Band of Magicians Magic Show: On the holidays I was lucky enough to go to a magic show with my sisters, our babysitter and our nanna. You see, our nanna put her name in to win tickets to a magic show in Melbourne. And who would of guessed who won, our nanna!! So since Mum and Dad were on holidays, our band of maicians blog picnanna asked us and our babysitter to come and watch. It was at the Palms, in the Crown Casino. The show was amazing!! My favourite trick would have to be when one of the men was telling a story and he placed the cards down when he said a number! So one line had $25 in it, so he put down a 2 and a 5, in order. He shuffled the pack before the trick, so I have know idea what so ever on how he did it!! Amazing!!!

pic from:

au.timeout.com

by posted under Holidays, Performces | 8 Comments »    

“Summer Holidays!!”

1. February 22nd, 2015 at 3:07 pm      Reply Chloe Says:

Hiyaaaaaa,

Sounds like your holidays are very fun. I am coming to the end of my half term holidays now. But I get Monday ( tomorrow over here ) off because its a teacher training day. I have been to the cinema, had sleepovers with my friends and been shopping so its been a good week off. I got tickets to go and see The Vamps in concert for Christmas. I don’t know if you have heard of them but they are one of my favourite boybands. I would love it if you could come back and leave some comments on my blog, as I am new to blogging so I need lots of ideas.

http://www.chloejade2001.edublogs.org

thankyou

~chloe x x

2. March 3rd, 2015 at 4:47 am      Reply alexis Says:

hi josie do you remeber me

3. March 12th, 2015 at 8:38 am      Reply Lily Says:

Hi Jos,
    It’s your friend from school Lily I love your blog and a really liked to read all about your summer holiday you make it sound so great.
    I have a bite of a random thing to ask you, which cocolate
    is your favourite and why?and if you could go into a ever lasting lolly shop with your chose of lolly how many lollies would you get and what are they cold?
    I will just go for now bye