Tassie!!

November2

I know I’ve been on WAY to many holidays this year, but I could fit in just one more. This time we went to Tassie!!

Last weekend mum and I went to Hobart for a weekend! It was really fun! On Friday I had the day off school and went shopping in Geelong. We then went from Geelong to the airport for our flight to Hobart. An hour later we got at the Hobart Airport and went to our apartment. Later that day we went to the Hobart Book Shop, my favourite, and then went to Fish Frenzy for dinner. It was an awesome day.

On Saturday we got up early and had breaky downstairs, at the apartment. We then went to MONA ( Mueseum of Old and New Art). Mum and I arrived at the ferry and were surprised to find little sheep, to sit on, and a cow, on the outside viewing area. We arrived at MONA to find 99 steps waiting for us. I finally got up them and went into the museum. It is underground, sMONA post blog pico the walls are rock. Since none of the paintings have a little bio beside them, you get an I Phone that tells you about all the paintings around you. My favourite artwork was called Kryptic ( I think).You go through a grey tunnel with the numbers 0 and 1 on the walls, but you may spot the occasional word. When you finish the tunnel you go into a very small room. I dare you to look up, you’ll get a fright!! After MONA we went to see The Maze Runner at the movies. It was fantastic!! Later that day we went to Cargo for dinner. It was delicious! I had a great day!!

Sunday was the travel day. We managed to fit in a delicious breaky at the Retro Cafè. Mum and I then went to explore Salamanca Place. We went and got lots of stuff. It was awesome!! We then went to the airport, flew back to Melbourne and drove down home. It was an awesome trip and Thanks mum for being nice and Thanks dad for letting us go and looking after the girls. I had a great time!!

by posted under Holidays | 2 Comments »    

“Tassie!!”

1. November 5th, 2014 at 11:34 pm      Reply Livia Says:

Hi Josie,
    Tassie sounds like a great place. I’m glad because next year I am going to Tasmania with my family for a week. We will go on the last week of the long holidays. I hope to go to some of those amazing places you got to go to.
    By for now, Livia. 🙂

2. November 5th, 2014 at 11:34 pm      Reply Alannah Says:

To Josie,
    Tasmania sounds like heaps of fun!
    I like the sound of the mueseum, it’s seems really interesting!
    I wish I could go to Tasmania, but hopefully I go to Bali and ge tto relax in the warm sun.
    From your good friend,
    Alannah