Holidays!!!!

October13

If you’ve been wondering why I haven’t done a post in ages, well it was because I was on holidays!! Here’s what I did…

Finally we got there. Ella’s house!! It took 5 boring hours in the car. Ella lives on a farm. She  has a BIG tree with a flying fox! It was awesome. My favourite moment would have to be swimming in the dam. Ella’s dad eel farmer and he puts the sick eels in the dam we were swimming in!! Egh!!! We only found out after we got out!!!! It was so fun!!  And thank you  Ella so much for having us!!!

Grand Final day. The whole of Australia is on the edge of their seats. We went out and had our annual Grand Final breakfast, inspired by the North Melbourne Grand Final Breakfast. Finally, it arrived. We switched on our TV and watched the whole game. Normally we would’ve been on the edge of our seats. We weren’t. I must admit it was a terrible game. The score: 11.8.74 – 21.11.137. To Hawks. The underdogs thrashed.

Monday morning= early morning. Dad and I woke up early and drove to Melbourne Airport. We meet up with my cousin, Archie, who I was going to go to Gold Coast with. Archie and I got onto the plane, said goodbye to our parents, and off we went. We finally reached the Gold Coast!! Nanna was waiting at the airport and drove us to the hotel. My favourite moment was when we went to Movie World! My favourite ride would’ve been the Wild West Falls, even though I got drenched!!!! It was a great holiday and Thank You Nanna for taking us, I had a great time!!

by posted under Footy, Holidays | 2 Comments »    

“Holidays!!!!”

1. October 18th, 2014 at 10:26 pm      Reply Angelica Says:

Hi bloggers,
    Yes Josie the holidays have been a blast!
    I did so much things sleepovers,vacations, parties and way more!
    I can see that you’ve had a busy holiday too going to the farm, going to the foooty final and WOW Queensland! Your really lucky!
    I hope your term 4 is lovely
    From your blogging buddy,
    Angelica:)