7 Days of my Life.

July28

I know I’ve done few posts on this, but my week keeps changing, over and over, and I can hardly keep up!!

Monday: On Monday I’ve got basketball. Our team’s going quite well this season, we’ve only lost one game. The game we lost was 13-23, which was this week!!  Our best player was away, but I still got two goals, so I’m happy.

Tuesday: On Tuesday I’ve got music lessons with my sister. She sings and I play the piano. Sometimes we do a duet together. I’m working on doing the piano to the song Crazy, by Gnarls Bakely.

Wednesday: On Wednesday I either go to my sisters  swimming lesson or chill out at home watching T.V. Pretty relaxing day.

Thursday: Thursday’s the early morning day. On Thursday I’ll start doing early morning swimming lessons with my friend Lucy. It goes from six ’til seven in the morning!! In the afternoon I have nothing at all, maybe a play or two.

Friday: Nothing. I will NEVER, NEVER in a MILLION years have ANYTHING on a Friday. Fridays my day to just sit and relax in front of the T.V. 

Saturday: Nothing at all. Maybe drive up to Melbourne for the weekend, or perhaps a family outing.

Sunday: Sunday I do this basketball drill session with Sabrina and some friends. The rest of the time I’m relaxing in front of the TV.

by posted under Home, Me!!, Sport, Weekends | 3 Comments »