My Birthday!!

May18

Pic from:gymnasticsvictoria.org.au

Pic from:gymnasticsvictoria.org.au

This week was the most exciting, fun and happy week EVER!! Because, you guessed it, my BIRTHDAY!!!

Here’s the presents I got: a Fiberglass surfboard, $35, a paint your own Matryoska dolls, clothes, 2 book vouchers, Smiggle voucher, Scrabble, an 1000 piece puzzle and MANY other fantastic things. Thank you ALL for the presents, I LOVED them ALL!!!!!!!!!

On the night of my birthday we went out to one of my favourite resturants for dinner. My best friend( Ella) came down to have dinner with my family and I. ( Ella lives AGES away so I only she her one the school holidays) It was so fun and the food was delicious. Ella stayed the night at my house to and came to the party with me.                                         

On Saturday I had my party at the YMCA Gymnasimun in Geelong. We had  soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. We got to go on a three little circuits, one around the bar, another one the floor and the other one was half bar and half floor. At the end we got to go into the foam pit!! we got to swing on a bar and them go flying into the pit. On the other half was just free time. Finally we had te party food and cake at the end. I loved it!!!!!!!

by posted under Me!!, Sport | 4 Comments »    

“My Birthday!!”

1. May 21st, 2014 at 4:44 pm      Reply ALEXIS Says:

your birth day must have been a lot of fun. i am turning 12 on June 28 i hope i have a lot of fun like you did on your birth day
    ALEXIS

2. May 21st, 2014 at 4:47 pm      Reply ISABELLA Says:

Dear Josie,
    Happy Birthday! I am turning 11 on November 15th. I hope you enjoyed your presents. Great blog!

3. May 21st, 2014 at 4:47 pm      Reply Shanya Says:

Me and you have the same birthday month.You must really had fun at your birthday.I like your blog so far.

4. July 28th, 2014 at 9:07 am      Reply sabrina Says:

Josie I had so much fun at the Y.M.C.A!!!!
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From Sabrina;] :{]