Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; Book Review.

May11

Now that I’ve finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I’ve finished all the Harry Potter books in the series. But that doesn’t mean I can’t do a review on this wonderful book…

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows starts of with some death eaters, Snape, Yaxley, Dolohov, the Malfoys, Bellatrix and Burbage with Lord Voldemort.  They’re discussion is crucial, and that’s the reason I’m going to tell you NOTHING about it.  In the next chapter Harry is fiddling around in his room at his dreadful realitives, the Dursleys. Harry can’t wait because in only  four days when he turns 17, he comes of age. When Harry comes of age he is allowed to do magic out of school. He decides to pass to time by reading an artical in the Daily Prophet. It’s about Albus Dumbledore, who has appeared in the paper lately. Again, I’m not going to tell you why, it’ll give it away. Suddenly, Uncle Vernon comes calls for Harry. He tells him that he thinks his house is in jeopardy because Harry is living in it. He decides that they are going to move as soon as Harry is picked up by members of the Order of the Phoenix.  Finally, they come. Two members called Dedalus and Hestia come and escort the Dursleys to there new home, while Harry goes up to  jis bedroom and packed his bags. Madeye, Fred and Geroge, Bill and soon to be wife Fleur,  Ron, Hermione, Mr Weasley,Lupin and soon to be wife Tonks,  Kingsley, Hagrid, and Mundungus Fletcher where there to escort Harry to from Privet Drive to The Burrow.  They decide to make the polijuice potion and make 7 Harrys. They all go to different safe house so they can use a Portkey ( Like a portal) to the Burrow. Finally, after Ron, Hermoine, Fred and George and Fleur drank the potion, they set off. Harry was riding with Hagrid on his motorbike with his trunk. As they flew into the sky they could see many Death Eaters surrounding him and the seven Potters.  There was many Death Eaters up in the sky, waiting for Harry to come. They started firering spells at the Potters, franticly trying to stun each on. They flew at a tremendous pace until suddenely, there he was, Lord Volemort, flying in the sky…

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a wonderfully exciting, action packed book that I loved. It had everything in it, adventure, action, love, double-agents and of course, answers to Harry’s biggest and troubling questions.  I loved it, 5 stars!!!!!

by posted under Books | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; Book Review.”

1. September 9th, 2014 at 12:59 am      Reply Tom Says:

That is awesome