Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince; Book Review.

April27

I know I didn’t do a book review on Harry Potter and the Order of  the Phoenix but I’m reading to fast, plus, I like this one better…

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince starts of with the Muggle Prime Minister getting a visit from the new old Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge. Fudge tells the Prime Minister that there is a new Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour. He also tells him that there has been a mass breakout in the wizard prison, Azkaban. Several Death Eaters ( Lord Voldemorts suppoters) exscaped, they were the second people\group to do so, after Sirius Black. Fudge also mensions several recent diasters caused by wizards. Lastly he introduces the new Minister of Magic to the Prime Minister. The next chapter introduces some Death Eater having a VERY important convasation amongst themselves. I dare not tell you what they say, it’ll give it all away.  Finally, in chapter three, we introduce Harry.  He is looking out the window in the dead of night, with some newspaper artical to the side. The newspaper suggests that Harry is ‘ The Chosen One’.  The next one says: ‘ Scrimgeour succeds Fudge.’  Harry lays down on his bed, waiting anxicously for Professor Dumbledore to come and escort Harry to meet a someone.  Harry finally heard the doorbell ring. He didn’t pack anything in his trunk, he didn’t think Dumbledore would come. He could hear Dumbledore speakng to Mr Dursley. Then it hits him, he forgot to tell the Dursleys the Dumbledore was coming. Packing his trunk frantically he hurried down to Dumbldore, he said goodbye to the Dursleys and hurried along to Dumbledore. He decides to Apparate with Harry  to visit a person named Horace Slughorn…

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince  is an exciting, mysterious and wonderful book. Everything makes sense in the end, but with the impossible task Professor Dumbledore has left Harry, Ron and Hermione, they don’t need to worry about that…

J.K Rowling has wrote another masterpiece, I give it 5 stars!!

by posted under Books | 3 Comments »    

“Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince; Book Review.”

1. May 4th, 2014 at 8:56 pm      Reply Dakota Says:

I love that book. Good summary of the story! :)

2. May 4th, 2014 at 8:57 pm      Reply Dakota Says:

I love that book! Good summary of the story! :) Hope to hear from you soon!

• May 11th, 2014 at 6:04 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Dakota,
      Thanks so much about the summary.
      I’ve just finished the last Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was really good!
      That ones my favourite. Which ones your favourite?
      Josie. ;)