A Social and Exciting blur…

March30

Most of the week has been social and exciting blur,  but here’s just the best bits:

Tuesday: On Tuesday I went to a the regainals in swimming. I went in 50m butterfly and got 3rd in my heat, but 13th overall. I got a new best time of 50.54. On Friday at whole school assembly I got to go up and say what I did. When I was walking up I herad someone say ” That’s Tesssa’s sister” when I was walking up. ( Tessa is my little sister) It was so cute!!

Saturday: On Saturday we went up to Melbourne to see mum’s friend Ange And her kids Zoe and Milly ( It could be spelled Millie, I not sure!!). We went down to a great park and I climbed a few trees there too. We had a delicious picnic under a nice tree. It was really nice.

Sunday: On Sunday we went to another friend of mum’s house, Moi and Trever. We played with their kids Sassy ( or Sassie I’m not sure) and Heidi. The eldest sister Claudia wasn’t there at the time. We played on the trampoline, explored the house and played alot of Just Dance on the Wii.We had a great time.

So that’s all for this week, but there’ll be more to come…

PS: I won’t do a post next week since I’ll be on holidays!!!! So exciting!!!!

by posted under Sport, Weekends | 2 Comments »    

“A Social and Exciting blur…”

1. April 10th, 2014 at 12:36 pm      Reply Pharyn Says:

Dear Josie,
    I hope you had fun in Melbourne. This is my first time looking at your blog, it’s amazing. Tell me more about your swimming, was it fun. I not much of a swimmer but I sometimes like to go to the beach or a Local swimming place. So yea!
    Hope to hear from you
    Pharyn
    P.S if you want to check my blog out this is my address http://pharyphary555.edublogs.org/ Hope you enjoy :)

• April 27th, 2014 at 12:07 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Pharyn,
      Thank’s for commenting on my blog Pharyn, it helps alot.
      Swimming, well every year our school takes part in a swimming carnival. Student s get to choose if they want to go, I go every year. My favourite stroke is butterfly, becaus everyone hates it. I got into the reganals twice, in grade 3 and grade 5 ( this year).
      I like your blog too, it’s awesome!
      Josie. :D