Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; Book Review.

March22

I know I’ve done HEAPS of book reviews latly, but I’m reading so fast, my legs can’t keap up!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire starts of in a different way to the rest. You start off as Frank, the gardener of a desereted house, The Riddle House. Frank notices that there is some light in the house, there are intruders. He ease-drops on these intruders and listens in. He finds out that a man called Wormtail is talking to another mysterious voice. They plan to attack after the Quidditch World Cup.  Frank has no idea about what they are talking about, since he’s a Muggle. They mension Bertha Jonkins, who went missing. They talk more about Bertha, and her disappearence. Just as Frank was going to go and tell the police, the second voice noticed he was there, and beconed him inside. Frank went in, completly terrified. He talks to Voldemort, and then asked him to turn his chair around, Voldemort had not shone his face.  Voldemort turns around and cast his face on Frank Byrce, as he crumbled away. Only 200 miles away, Harry Potter woke up with a start. The dream he just had, it had frightened him emormously. Voldemort face, staring at him. The image just stuck in his head.  His scar suddenly starts hurting, and he has to tell someone. He can’t tell the Durselys, they won’t listen. He could call Dumbledore, but writing: Dear Dumbledore, Sorry to bother you, but my scar is hurting. From, Harry. The thought of Voldemort’s face interupes him, but them he finally gets it. Sirus! He writes a letter to him,  writing about his scar.  The next morning Mr Dursely gets a letter from Mrs Weasely ( Mother of Charlie, Bill, Percy, Fred and Geroge, Ron and Ginny) saying that they had got tickets to the Quidditch World Cub, and saying Harry could come to! Verorn ( Dursely) thought about this, and finally to Harry’s delight, he said yes. So the Weaselys picked up Harry and went straight to the World Cup. It was great fun! When it was over Harry and Ron got split up from the others. They reached the forest, but then, some-one lit up the Dark Mark in the sky…

I loved Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, it had so much of everything. I loved it!! 5 stars!!!

by posted under Books | 6 Comments »    

“Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; Book Review.”

1. June 26th, 2014 at 3:03 pm      Reply Bubblegum Pink Says:

Hi!

You may have heard of my blog, you may not have. Here is the address: http://www.bristol-schoolgirl.blogspot.com
    Try .co.uk if it does not work. Anyways, I have read that too! It was very good, though I give it four stars as it is not one of my favourites.
    Big fan,
    Bubblegum x

• July 13th, 2014 at 3:25 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Bubblegum Pink,

Well, thanks for the comment!
      I don’t think I’ve heard of your blog, but I just looked at it looked AWESOME!!!!
      Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire isn’t my favourite either, but I would still give it 5 stars.
      My favourite one would be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
      What’s your’s?
      Josie. 😀

2. July 26th, 2014 at 10:09 am      Reply Bubblegum Pink Says:

Hi Josie,

My favourite is probably The chamber of Secrets because it has so much mystery and is very interesting.
    I give it five stars!

Bubblegum x

• July 28th, 2014 at 7:45 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Bubblegum Pink,
      I liked the Chamber of sercrets too, but it’s not one of my favourites. My least favourite is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phineox. Harry was to depressed.
      Which is your least favourite?
      From your friend,
      Josie. 🙂 😉

3. July 29th, 2014 at 5:54 pm      Reply Bubblegum Pink Says:

Hi, Josie!

Probably the same. It isn’t that fun to read when he is so depressed.

Bubblegum x

• August 17th, 2014 at 5:32 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Bubblegum Pink,
      Although I didn’t like the Order of the Phinoex, I really liked the Deathly Hallows.The movie Hary POtter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 is very good as well.

Josie. 😀 😉