The Odd Ones In!

March15

There’s always some little event or two that I miss, so here’s the events:

Event 1: I went in a swimming carnval about 2 weeks ago. I did 50m backstroke, butterfly and butterfly in the medley. I came 2nd in butterfly with a time of 50.94 sec,  and got into the regainals (I forgot my time for the others)!! I was the only one who got into the regainals in my school!!!

Event 2: The footy. I went to a pratcise match at Simonds Stadium. It was Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne Kangaroos on a Friday night, with the lights! The score was North Melbourne: 9 goals, 13 behinds: 67 ( or 10 goals 7 behinds) and North Melbourne: 11 goals, 10 behinds: 76. The underdogs won! The footy season has started with the opening game Collingwood vs Freamantle. Freamantle thrashed Collingwood by something like 70pts!

Event 3: The long weekend. On the long weekend I got to see Ella, my best friend. She moved to a place ages away so I only see her on the holidays. We went to the beach and played with her ‘Rainbow Loon’  kit. It was so much fun.

Event 4: Melbourne. We went to Melbourne for a few nights and stayed at our nanna’s house.  We went to Imax ( the world’s 3rd largest screen!!!) to see ‘Flight of the Butterflies’. It was really good.  It’s about a man who is on a mission to discover the migating paths of the Monarch Butterfly. He finds a family and discovers an organisation to help. Finally, after 50 or so years, he gets it!

So there you go, all the little events that are the odd ones out!

by posted under Home, Movies, Sport, Weekends | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“The Odd Ones In!”

1. May 29th, 2014 at 12:25 am      Reply Penny Says:

Hi Josie, you must be a great swimmer to get into the regionals. Butterfly is such a hard stroke so good on you.
    I e noticed on your blog that you try so many new things. They all sound so much fun. Don’t you get nervous trying something you’ve never done before? I know I do. Penny