A Week in the Life of Josie…

February22

I know I did a post on this last year, but I had nothing else to write about…

Monday: School: Sport. At the momment in sport we are doing soccor. Home: Nothing. But when the season of basketball starts I’ll start playing that. But at the momment  just relax.

Tuesday: School: Music. We started doing music this year and the grade 5\6′ will be able to play the ukulele at the end of the year. Home: Music lessons! To music lessons on one day! At the momment I’m playing to song ‘Because of You’ by Kelly Clarkson on the piano and Sabrina ( my little sister) is singing to it.

Wednesday: School: Nothing special. Home: Swimming. I have squad and Sabrina has swimming.

Thursday: School: C&C. It’s a new subject, but I forgot what it stands for! It’s art and spanish in one! Home: Nothing, just relaxing.

Friday: School: Spelling. Normally we do spellig but we haven’t started it yet. Assembly. We have school assembly every Friday. Home: Nothing. Normally I just relax infront of the T.V!!

Saturday: Home: Surfing. At the momment I do surfing lessons. Nothing else. Just go somewhere nice.

Sunday: Home: Nothing. Just go somewhere fun! 

by posted under Home, School | No Comments »