Enjoy the Little Things.

February9

Enjoy the little things, that’s what I always say. And there was so many little things fun things that I couldn’t choose what to write about. So here’s a little list of the little fun things that I enjoyed:

Favourite Trip: My favourite trip would have to be when I went to the Kardinia Pool with my family. We went on the waterslide 3x, only because it was closing down for the day. Then I went on the 3 metre diving board. ( but I didn’t dive!!!!) The main reason we went to Kardinia was because I am doing a swimming carnival and I needed to pass the times for it. I’m put down ( in order) butterfly, backstroke and freestyle. I’m not going to tell you the times, it’s a secret!!!!!!

Favourite breaky: My favourite food was when I went to Café Amore, a new restaurant on the main road. We went there for breaky.I had two delicious mixed berry pancakes with sugar on the side. It was delicious!!!!!!!

Favourite activity: My favourite activity was when I went surfing on a fibreglass board for the first time!!! It was beautiful weather and I loved it!!!!

Favourite dinner:My favourite dinner was when we went out for dinner at Sushi 8, a Japanese restaurant in the centre of Geelong. It is a great Japanese restaurant, with lots of different things to choose from. I had some calamari, noodle soup and a chicken on a skewer.

Favourite TV show: My favourite TV show would have to be the start of the Winter Olympics, held in Sochi. Although I didn’t see the Opening Ceremony, I still got to see the first day of it, the final of the first Snowboarding Slope Style event. It was very interesting and exciting, since I love snow myself.

So that that little things for last week, but there are plenty more to come…

by posted under Home, School | No Comments »