Meeting You!!!!!

December14

I meet someone amazing on the weekend,  Andy Griffiths!!!!!!

Well I’ll start from the start. One day when we where buying presents we went past Bookgrove and saw a poster about Andy Griffiths. SoI begged mum to let me go. It worked!!!!

So yesterday(Saturday) I went with dad, Sabrina wanted to go but she had a party. I got two signed for me, one signed for Sabrina and one for someone who I don’t want to see because it’s one of their Christmas presents! When I was my turn I gave him I little book I made. It was on when they words all rhyme. 

Thank you Andy for coming to Bookgrove. It was sooooooooooooooooooo fun and exciting!!!!!

by posted under Books | 4 Comments »    

“Meeting You!!!!!”

1. December 16th, 2013 at 2:27 pm      Reply Alyssa Says:

Hi I really like your blog congratulations on getting nominated please visit my blog @ http://alyssa4gpvedublogsorg.edublogs.org/

2. December 24th, 2013 at 6:53 am      Reply andy Says:

Hi Josie, it was great to meet you … love your blog! Keep writing and have a great christmas
    Andy

3. December 24th, 2013 at 6:54 am      Reply andy Says:

Hi Josie, love your blog! My publisher’s address is in the front of each book … you can address snail mail there. In the meantime, keep writing and have a crazy christmas!
    Andy

4. January 7th, 2014 at 12:16 am      Reply Mrs Murphy Says:

Wow Josie,

All the amazing people you are meeting electronically and in person on your blogging adventure…wow! We missed Andy at Bookgrove and mine were a little annoyed with me over that! You must tell them all about it.

It’s truly lovely of you Andy to take the time to comment on Josie’s blog. Lovely!

Keep up the blogging my blogging buddy,
    Mrs Murphy