Two Posts in One!

December1

I can’t decide, these two posts are to good to choose which one, so I’m going to do both! First Los Locos, then House Plays:

Los Locos? What are they, or more like it who are they?

Los Locos are a spanish band coming to school for the spanish fiesta. We are going to sing two songs together, El Burrito of Belen and Feliz Navidad.  I’m especially excited about El Burrito of Belen because I’m going to be at the front of the school performing the dance because I knew it well! :D Pic from: gifsanimados.de

At school we are stating to have a spanish fiesta each year. This year is the 3rd time we’ve done it. Last year it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun.  I did a post on it last year if you’re intrested.

Over all I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about Los Locos coming.

PS: Los Locos in spanish means: The Crazys!!

House Plays.

Welcome,  ladies and gents, to PLPS’s House plays 2013!! We have some very great acts for you today, so why don’t you take a look!

House plays is when each house ( Blues, Yellow, Red, Green) do a play. I’m in blue house, and this year we did a play called Alice in Oz. It was just like Alice in Wonderland execpt she goes to Australia, not Wonderland. I was the Narator, Livia was Alice and Lucy was Lady Bush Ranger. (These are the main rolls)

The other house did Cinderfella (Red), Snow Bright and the seven sumos (Green) and The Three Porkers ( Yellow). My favourite was The Three Porkers, by Yellow house. I especially LOVED Leilani’s acting. It was really good.

Overall it was a great morning and I’m sure everyone enjoyed it!

by posted under Weekends | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Two Posts in One!”

1. December 3rd, 2013 at 11:46 pm      Reply Eliza Says:

hello Josie,
    it’s Eliza here.
    Awesome blog,
    I loved house plays I was Skippy.
    Did you like House Plays?
    Were you nervous?
    I think you did great.
    see you soon
    Eliza :)