My First Time Camping!!!

November17

Yes, this post is about my first time camping. I’m not doing a post about something that I did ages ago. This is something recent!! You want to hear about? Well here it is:

Well, it started when my friend Eliza’s dad, came and told me that they were going camping at a Big 4 with Kade’s and Thomas’ family, and that I could come. I obviously said yes, because I had never been camping.

When it was finally time to go, I packed everything, and drove to the Big 4.  When I got there Eliza’s dad was cooking lunch. ( We arivred at some time near lunch.) I set everything up and then it was time to go and play!

One of the  of the best momments was when we went to the half deflated jumping pillow.  We all went there together. We played tiggy,   wresteled a bit, just lay down and had fun! It was extra good that it was pretty late, so no one else was on it!

I also loved going to the pool with Eliza. There is a waterslide there. It’s just like a slide, just with warm water running down it. We went on the water slide about 5 million times!!! We also went in the baby area. It had water spouting out of different pipes. There is one that has water coming out of two paralel pipes, so it made a  little doorway.

Overeall, it was a great trip, thanks for making my dream camping trip a realaty.

by posted under Weekends | 4 Comments »    

“My First Time Camping!!!”

1. November 17th, 2013 at 11:26 pm      Reply Eliza Says:

Hello Josie,
    It’s Eliza here
    I love your blog!
    I loved going camping with you it was so much fun!
    Do you want to go camping again?
    Your good friend Eliza 🙂 🙂

• November 17th, 2013 at 11:32 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Eliza,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      I loved going camping too! I would LOVE to go camping again.
      What has been your favourite place to camping?
      From your blogging buddy,
      Josie. 😉 😀

2. November 17th, 2013 at 11:40 pm      Reply Eliza Says:

Hi Josie,
    It’s Eliza here
    I have lots of favourite places but one of them was camping at Kings canyon were we did a 6 km walk on the top of the canyon.
    From your blogging buddy
    Eliza 🙂 🙂

3. November 18th, 2013 at 7:05 pm      Reply Breakout Theory Says:

Went camping awhile back during the summer. It’s interesting to note how we are so disconnected from what’s important. We are natural beings, and you really don’t realize it until you take a break and experience it for yourself.

Stock Trading Guide