An Unexpected Sleepover…

October27

As you have seen, I had a sleepover, not a play. A play and a sleep over are completly different. For one you have so much more luggage. Anyway back to the post…

It was about 2.30pm and we just got home from the library, when we just drove into the driveway, our friends Poppy and Winnie came around from the corner. First we went into my room and ate some lollies from my lolly stash. I’m not telling you where it is, because my sisters, Sabrina and Tessa might be reading this.

Next we did some magic tricks from my magic box. We did the Yellow is bigger than red trick, The magic card case trick, The colour changing stick and a few more.

After that it was time for Poppy and Winnie to go home. But Poppy and I wanted a sleepover. So we dropped Winnie of a her place and then we came home.

Then Tessa, my little sister, came in and annoyed us. Some how, went made up this game that she chases us and we try to get away. ( If you’re wondering, Tessa is a great wrestler!!Also, she only in kindergarten) It was so much fun!!

Then we had dinner and watched The Princess and the Frog on T.V and went to bed.

About 10 hours Later…

We woke up and watched Spy Kids, All the Time in the World on the DVD player and had breakfast. Then we just played on the Ipods and did the magic show and then Poppy went home.

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!

by posted under Weekends | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“An Unexpected Sleepover…”

1. October 30th, 2013 at 1:38 pm      Reply Helen and Taylor Says:

That sounds like a fun sleepover. Nice blog!!!!! I cant wait to read you next post.