A Series of Unfortunate Events Book Review.

June6

This, as you probably guess, is a book review, on a book I’m reading at the moment. It’s called A Series Of Unfortunate Events. It’s a good book, so why don’t come read about it?

A Series Of Unfortunate Events is about three siblings called Violet, Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire. Violet specialises in inventing, Klaus in researching and Sunny (at the start) specialises in biting. When they were walking on a beach called Briany Beach, their parents perished in a terrible fire that also destroyed all of the belongings. So a banker( whom they already know) called Mr Poe, comes to pick them up and take them to their new home, to Count Olaf. Count Olaf is an evil man, he wants to the Baudelaire Fortune their parents left behind. They go on thirteen adentures, these are all their guardians they encountered: Count Olaf, Mongomerary Mongomerary, Aunt Josephine, Sir, Vice Principal Nero, Gerome and Esmè Squalor, the town of V.F.D., the people in the Heimlich Hospital, Carnival folk at Caligary Carnival, The scouts, Fiona and her Step Father, Kit Snicket and Count Olaf again! Also the author, Lemony Snicket, is involved in the book a bit as well!

It is a VERY sad story and basically has no funny bits in it. Also, I have listened to the cassettes of the series, so reading the book is a little easier. It has some very hard words in there and in a rating of ten on the Hard-o-metre, I score it about 8½\10. But I really love it, so I’ll rate it 9½\10!!

P.S The movie does not have all of the events. Also, here’s the website: http://http://www.unfortunateevents.com/   pic from  

anniemae04.deviantart.com

by posted under Books | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“A Series of Unfortunate Events Book Review.”

1. September 19th, 2013 at 4:52 am      Reply Eliza Says:

Hi Josie,
    I really enjoy looking at your blog it’s really cool.
    I have just finished really unfoutunte events no.1 and no.2 I am up to no.3 who is your favourite auther.
    from your good friend,

eliza