Goodbye Nathaneil, Bethany, Charlie, Jaz And Abbey!!!

December19

I know I’m really excited for Christmas, but I’m also sad about somethings too! Well I’m sad because Nathaniel, Bethany and Charlie are leaving the school!!

Well, first Nathaniel and  Bethany are leaving overseas, to America. I hope they have a great time there and make some  friends on the first day of school! They have been a great friends to heaps of people and will be missed alot! Luckily, Bethany has a blog so you can still talk to her on her blog, so here’s the website: http://bethanybsblog.global2.vic.edu.au/From http://www.worldwidereaction.com/smileys/pages/emotions/emotions.html

Now on to Charlie. Charlie has some very nice friends, is a very nice friend and will be missed as much as Nathaniel and Bethany. Charlie is moving to Denmark, but I don’t know where. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have a blog, but he will be coming back next year for a visit! Lets hope you make some new friends pronto!

Here’s Jaz’s part. Jaz has been a friend to heaps, a great girl and will be missed as much as the others. She might not have as many friends as everyone else, but she sure deserves more! Luckily, Jaz isn’t moving over-seas, so if your lucky, you might see her around on the holidays! She doesn’t have a blog, but at least she’s not over-seas!! She’s definitely going to make at least two friends in the first two weeks at her new school!!!!

This is Abbey, a kind, thoughtful girl and a friend to alot. She might not be at the top of the popularity charts, but one day she definitely will! Luckily, she is still in the country, so you might see her here some day! She doesn’t have a blog, but as I said earlier, she’s still in the country, so she not on the other side of the world!!!! She’ll definitely make some friends before you can say ‘I miss Abbey, Jaz, Charlie, Bethany and Nathaniel alot!!’

Let’s hope they have the best school they could possibly have and have a great time where ever they are!

Are You Moving?

Will You Miss Them?

by posted under School | 3 Comments »    

“Goodbye Nathaneil, Bethany, Charlie, Jaz And Abbey!!!”

1. January 16th, 2013 at 3:42 am      Reply Abbey Says:

to josie,

we made it to townsville and i miss my friends from pont lonsdale and school 😀 😀

from Abbey 😀 😀

• January 16th, 2013 at 7:27 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Abbey,
      Great to see you arriving at Townsville and still commenting! There’s no stopping you! 😀
      Anyway, Townsville sound awesome. I went to Port Douglas last holidays and Port Douglas is kind’a near you so you can just drive one or two hours to get there! Lucky! 😉
      It must be boiling hot up there since its summer. I hope you haven’t had any bush-fires. We haven’t! 🙂
      Have you moved into a house, made any friends and when does school start?
      From your friend( that’s missing you!)
      Josie. 😀

2. May 29th, 2013 at 3:03 am      Reply Anna Says:

Hey guys Anna here
    Yes Josie I will miss all of them the bit that I hate the most is the part where they leave and I have to say goodbye.
    What is the hardest part for you when someone leaves?
    Bye guys