It’s Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December9

Guess what this post is about, Christmas! And that means, presents, family, friends and Santa, well it’s really St Nicholas. It means Turkey, ham, lollies, surprises and complete FUN!

Christmas is a time of joy, fun, happiness and generosity.  Everyone on love it, well,  I think.  It is a time kids love to receive, eat, play, give and enjoy. In Australia it  is a time of hotness and sun, but in America, it’s a time of coldness and snow!

Santa, or St Nichoals, is a great person, who have given presents to children all over the world on  the night of december the twenty-fourth when children are sleeping at night. Most children have a sack, were Santa puts all the presents for you.  In the morning of December the twenty-fifth, each child goes to their sacks, or what ever they use for it. Then they open the bag, and see what’s inside. You can leave Santa some food, these are some a my family favourites: Beer and homemade brownies, and for the reindeer: A carrot and a bowl of water.

From townsvilleghosttours.com

For Christmas I would love, books, balls,  lollies, money, and a basketball hoop.   

What Do You want for Christmas?

What Food Do You Give Santa and the Reindeer?

by posted under Holidays | 6 Comments »    

“It’s Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

1. December 9th, 2012 at 11:07 pm      Reply Mrs Monaghan Says:

Hi Josie
    We leave Santa a beer and a mince pie, the reindeers get carrots. In Spain the children get presents at Reyes, which is January 6th (Epiphany) and they have to leave their shoes out for the kings to put the presents in.
    I would quite like a new pair of slippers for Christmas so I hope Santa is reading this!
    I would also like to spend Christmas somewhere sunny like you, we have already had snow a few times and it is COLD here! I hope you get your wishes.
    Mrs Monaghan

• December 12th, 2012 at 9:22 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Mrs Monaghan,
      Sorry I haven’t been replying to you for the last week. I had postes to write and some school work to finish off. BORING!!!
      Some beer and mince pie, sound deilcous.We give Santa some beer and our very nice homemade Brownies. Our family have a very good thing wih homemade Brownies and Anzac bistits.
      A new pair of slippers would be nice, I’m sure you’ll get that or something simliar to it. You defently deceve it!
      I think I would like to goto somewhere cold, because it’s boaling hot. It was thity cecles yesterday, and it might be somewhere near thrity-two!!!! I wonder if we could swope houses?!
      From your blogging buddy,
      Josie. 😀

2. December 15th, 2012 at 2:23 am      Reply Katie Allen Says:

Hi Josie,
    Congratulations on getting second in the edublog. You are amazing – what a great writer you are! Keep up the fun. We are just about to head off to Europe for 1 mth. Then we will be coming down to Pt Lonsdale for 2 weeks. We can’t wait to see you all when we get back. We noticed you would like to go somewhere cold – we are going to Paris, London, Oxford, Switzerland and Austria. The last 2 places we are going skiing and apparently there is plenty of snow – so we will try and send cold thoughts in your direction. I love the heat – especially when there is a nice cool beach near by – so can you send me nice hot thoughts! Mum tells me you are getting really good at surfing – and even Mum has been standing up on a long board. We thought you might like to show us how to do it when we come down to Pt Lonny. Arch loved spending the weekend with you and Nanna.
    Sorry we won’t be seeing you all at Christmas time. Have a great time and we hope Santa brings you everything you wish for – and you have a nice big turkey for lunch! Love from Auntie Katie and all of the Allens

• December 17th, 2012 at 8:58 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Aunty Kate,
      Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. You’re a pro!!!! 😀
      Wow, your lucky, going on a holiday around Europe. What do want for christmas now?
      I would love a computer, balls, basketball hoops, safe, lollies and some money! I know I want alot of things, but my birthday was more then six month ago( I think!).
      Your lucky, you get to ski and ski and ski some more!
      Are you going somewhere cold?
      From your neice,
      Josie. 😉

3. January 20th, 2013 at 10:51 pm      Reply ella Says:

hi josie,
    i luv ur blog it’s AWESOME i’ve read all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• January 29th, 2013 at 9:25 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Ella,
      Great first commment! Your a star!
      I’ve read all of it too, obviously because it’s my blog! 😀
      Sale was so much fun, did you enjoy it? My favourite bit was the pool and the Slip ‘n Slide!
      What was your’s?
      From your friend,
      Josie. 😉