I Finished It…

December4

Yay, I finally finished it. What did I finish? You guessed it, Alice-Miranda at sea, the book I’m reading, well, was reading! Alice-Miranda is a book about her and her family and friends going on adventures., You can find out more in the post about the book called ‘Alice-Miranda at sea’.

Since the last post, I read alot, so here’s what happened since then: The had the  BBQ on the royal deck, they meet Jacinta’s mum a few times but not the Dad, They made friends with Neville and someone stole a precious dimond, and I’m not telling you who, just incase you’re rading the book. I found out why Dr Lush is not in a good mood alot and what his real last name is, and made chef Vladimir like Alice-Miranda, alot!

From: booksdirect.com.au

Alice-Miranda is a great book and I highly recommend it as a good book, I’ll give it 9\10 Stars! I used about a million sticky notes for my predictions, and thats good!

by posted under Books | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“I Finished It…”

1. December 10th, 2012 at 2:05 am      Reply Mrs Murphy Says:

Dear Josie,

I was amazed at the amount of sticky notes you used! You did some amazing predictions. Well done.

I can’t believe they didn’t meet the Dad on the boat, I thought they would too. I also can’t believe the stole diamonds- very sneaky!

Did the predicting and confirming strategy make the book more enjoyable to read? What did you get out of the book that was different from other books that you didn’t focus on predicting?

Was it fun to find out completely different confirmations than what you originally thought?

Sorry for all the questions, just so happy that you finished the book with such vigour!!

Mrs Murphy