Lonnie’s Got Talent!!!!

November21

This is Lonnie’s got Talent!!!!! A performance for all those kids who want to perform in front of the school! Yes, that’s right, this is Lonnies got talent.

Lonnies got talent is a show in front of the whole school. You can perform anything, as long as you audition first. There is all different types of performances,  but most people do dancing or singing. You can audition in the learning common.

There was about twenty awesome acts, and they all were great. There was singing and dancing, piano playing and bet boxing. These were all the acts: Leliani’s singing, Cody’s piano playing, Ashliey’s bet boxing,  Ryder’s mining, Rachel’s singing, Bethany, Ella and Tessie’s singing, Little and Big Gangnam style  and all the rest of the awesome acts. 

I liked all the acts, but I personally like Leilani’s singing, Little and big Gangnam style and Jack and Jai’s country  western song.  Leilani’s singing was beautifully sang, lovely dances in the background and was a great success! Little and big Gangnam style were beautifully choreographed, had great dances and made the audience laugh a few times!    And last but not least, Jack and Jai’s country western song. Although it was a frightning start for Jai, they both made it though very well! It was really cute!  😉 

Did You Perform?

What Was Your Favourite Act?

by posted under Performces | 10 Comments »    

“Lonnie’s Got Talent!!!!”

1. November 26th, 2012 at 4:10 am      Reply briggsy Says:

Hi Josie! 😀
    Good job on being nominated for the best student blog. 🙂
    sure, i am a little frustrated i did not win but that doesn’t stop me from congratulating you! 😉
    from sam, signing out.
    P.S my favorite act was little gangnam style! so cute…

• November 26th, 2012 at 6:56 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Sam,
      I know how you feel, a little frustated, I feel it all the time actually! 😀
      Thanks, being noainated felt good and a little bit sorry for very one else who has a blog. 🙁
      I liked little gangdom style too, my sister was in it! 😉
      Did you like any other acts?
      From your class mate,
      Josie. 😀

2. November 26th, 2012 at 4:19 am      Reply Gabby Says:

hi josie this is gabby,

i didnt perform but i really liked the gangnam style and the lets get physical that was really funny. both of them. every one did a really good job.

what was you favourite act did you perform. 😀

3. November 26th, 2012 at 4:22 am      Reply Harriet Says:

hi josie this is harriet my act with maya was lets get physical. personally my favourite act was hannas spectrum.
    what would you have done if you did lonnies got talent
    from harriet. 😀 😀 :D:D:D 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
    P.S your blog is great im glad you got nominated for best student blog.
    PP.S whats your next post going to be about? 😀 😀

4. November 26th, 2012 at 4:23 am      Reply Charlotte Says:

Hi Josie
    love your blog!!!
    what do you want to improve on ???
    yout back ground is nice.
    sighning out charlotte

• November 26th, 2012 at 11:13 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Charlotte,
      Thanks, I love my blog too! 😀
      I think I could improve on commenting back to people because I always do something else! D:
      Great comment!
      What is frustating when you do a comment?
      From your class mate,
      Josie. 😉

5. November 26th, 2012 at 7:23 am      Reply Mrs Monaghan Says:

Hi Josie,
    Lonnie’s Got Talent sounds fun! Did you see that we had a talent show at Middleham too? We were raising Money for Children in Need, and we made over £100!
    I have never entered a Talent Show, so I think anyone who is brave enough to get up on a stage and have a go is doing really well! It is very scary, isn’t it?
    Did you do your show in school time or after school? Did you have judges and winners & losers?
    From Mrs Monaghan

• November 26th, 2012 at 9:09 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Mrs Monghan,
      No, we didn’t have winners or losers, but wwe did have judges. The judges give possive fedback to all the acts, but they didn’t say their favourite act because it would be afensive to everyone else. The show was at school time, in the morning.
      WOW, over 100, thats heaps! 😀 I don’t think you had to pay for ‘Lonnies got Talent’ so I don’t think we raised any money! If we did we might use it on our Afanastan progect to get more toys.
      I didn’t perform, but I loved it all the same!
      If you were a child would you perform and what would you do?
      Josie. 😉

6. November 26th, 2012 at 9:28 pm      Reply Mrs Monaghan Says:

Hi Josie
    We made our money by asking everyone to donate a pound to come in non-uniform (it was a pyjamas day!) and by selling biscuits at the interval in our show! The school council made the biscuits and organised the Talent Contest too. When I was a child I was pretty shy, but I might have played my recorder or my violin… I wasn’t very good at either!
    Our judges made lots of positive comments too, and at the end we gave out certificates to the acts that they felt did particularly well.
    Although you said you didn’t go in the show, you’re obviously very talented as your writing on your blog shows: perhaps next time you could write a poem and recite it???
    Mrs Monaghan

• November 27th, 2012 at 5:50 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Mrs Monghan,
      Wow! Having a pyjamas day and selling bistuits at a talent show! The bisuits must have been nice, did you make any with the school council? How did you all fit in in? 😀
      Well go for having a try at the violn and recorder anyway.
      Maybe, I might even write a poem about blogging next time! 🙂
      The judges are just like ours, we should have thourght about awards too. The performers defently deseved them thouh, thats for sure! 😉
      Our judges were girls called Charlotte, Javeria and Bridgette.
      Who were your judges?
      From your blogging buddy,
      Josie. 😉