It’s Party Time!

October21

Everyone loves a party and I recently went to one! I went to my friend Bea’s party. It was a rock climbing party and we had lots of fun!This is what we got up to.

First we played a game called ‘Musical Holes’. This is how you play. The winner of the game is the person holding a rock for the longest. You have to walk around the walls until the instructor says ‘Stop’.When he says stop you have to climb on the nearest rock climbing wall and stay there hanging until the instructor says  ‘go’ and then you can drop!

Then we play Octorpusy. This is how you play. First, their is one person in the middle, in this case the birthday girl. When the person  says ‘Octorpusy’ everyone runs to the other side and if you get caught by the person your seaweed and you can’t move but you can pivot!

After that we went to the bigger part of the place and went rock climbing with harnesses! The party was a great success! Everyone climbed at least once and everyone enjoyed it!

From adrenalin.com.au

Did You Go To The Party?

Have You Been Rock Climbing?

by posted under Weekends | 13 Comments »

“It’s Party Time!”

1. October 21st, 2012 at 11:19 pm      Reply Lilly Says:

Hi it is Lilly:)
    It sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!! i soooo wish i could have been there.
    But the way you said it on your post made me fell like I was there.
    I hope you had a good time and that bea had a good birthday.
    What were some good prensts she got?
    and what was it like when you were cilmbing?
    LILLY 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• October 22nd, 2012 at 9:09 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Lilly,
      It was alot of fun, probaly one of my favourite partys I’ve been to!
      Thanks for saying my post was good, thats just what I was aiming for!
      It was fun rock climbing but I got a little scrared when I looked down to tell the truth!:)
      One of the good presents was a ‘Find It’. A Find It is a thing which has some random things in it and you have to find them. I can’t remember anything else!:)
      Have you been to a rock climbing party before?
      Josie:)

2. October 21st, 2012 at 11:21 pm      Reply Gabby Says:

Hi Josie
    i would of loved to go to rock climbing!!!
    i have never herd musical holes before. i reacon that would be a really fun game. is that rock climbing place called the rock?
    did bea injoy her party?
    what presant did you get her?
    From your mate Gabby:)

• October 23rd, 2012 at 5:29 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Gabby,
      Yes, the rock climbing place was called The Rock and it was an AWESOME place and when I write awesome I meant AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
      Bea did enjoy her party heaps just like the rest of us.
      I got her a thing that tells you how to make really nice cupcakes and a few little things that you need. The other thing I got her was a Lab 10 vouchure.Lab 10 is a surf and clothes shop somewhere but not here!
      Have you been to The Rock?
      Josie:)

3. October 30th, 2012 at 11:22 pm      Reply Jessica Says:

Hi Josie

I love your blog

I love Partys
    Do you love partys?

From Jessica

• October 31st, 2012 at 2:04 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Jessica,
      Thanks, I love my blog too!:)
      I absurlotly LOVE parties, but for some reason I think I like other peoples parties better because I always have ine at home!
      Did you like your party?
      Josie:)

I love Partys 🙂 😛 :O
    Do you love partys? 🙂 😛 :O

from Abbey 🙂 😛 :O

• November 25th, 2012 at 10:49 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Abbey,
      Greatcomment! 😉
      Thanks, I love my blog too!
      I abousorlty love partys! But, for some reason I like other peoples partys better!
      Do you?
      Josie. 😉

6. November 26th, 2012 at 4:23 am      Reply maxm Says:

HI JOSIE
    i love your blog it’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    COOL!
    why I’M COMMETING on this post is beacause you did a great job on WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
    goodbye josie

• November 26th, 2012 at 11:23 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Max M,
      Thaks, I like my blog too! 😀
      Thanks for congatalating me for the compatatition, and good job to all the other bloggers too. 🙂
      Thanks, I think my blog is cool too.
      Were you happy when I won?
      Josie. 😉

7. November 26th, 2012 at 4:26 am      Reply grace Says:

hi Josie:)

i love your blog so much
    it’s so cool.:)
    that look really cool how wood you do that:)

from grace

• November 26th, 2012 at 9:14 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Grace,
      Great to see you commenting so soon, much sooner then me! 🙂
      Thanks, I like my blog too!
      I don’t know how you would do that rock climbing, I cetently will never do that in my life.
      Do you go rock climbing?
      Josie. 😉