Top Ten Things To Do When Your Bored???

October16

You know when your really bored and you don’t know what to do? Well this post is all about what I would do if I’m bored!

1.Write a story. I find it fun and then you might even get an award for it because you did it at home!

2. Play on a trampalan, in a cubbyhouse, climb a tree or  swim in a pool at home. You’ll get fit and it’s fun!

3. Go on tecnology like computer, T.V. They entertain you!

4.Go for a play at someone’s house. It’s exciting seeing someones house!

5.Play with your brother, sister or pet. They give you conpany when your by yourself and you came some how make them do what you want!

6. Go to the milkbar and get some lollies or choclates. They taste delicous!

From frockoff.blogspot.com

7. Draw something. It let’s your imanation go wild!

8. Read a book. You’ll get relaxed!

9. Go for a walk to the beach. You can swim and surf

10. Do your homework. ( Well this one isn’t fun but if you can’t anything this is all you can get!)

But these are only mine! Yours could be what ever you like!

What one do you like?

What are your ten?

by posted under Home, Me!! | 10 Comments »

“Top Ten Things To Do When Your Bored???”

1. October 16th, 2012 at 9:44 am      Reply honey Says:

hi guys
    the 10 thing i like to do when i am bord is
    1: read
    2:draw
    3:play with my little sister
    4: same with my spelling home work we dodnt do homwork
    5:go on my ipad and text and play games
    6:tv
    thats all i can thing about
    honey 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

6.school blog
    7. go surfing
    That’s all I have.
    Bye, Lucy

• October 21st, 2012 at 10:46 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Lucy,
      Great ideas for things to do when your bored Lucy!
      You must LOVE your times tables for it to be in your top ten( Well top 7!)
      What is you favourite times table?
      Josie:)

3. October 21st, 2012 at 11:26 pm      Reply Lilly Says:

Hi
    I like 1,2,3,4,5,6 oh and 7. It was a great idea to do this it made me really want to keep on reading on to like 100!!!!!!! You had great things to do when you don’t know what to do.
    BYE BYE LILLY 🙂 🙂 🙂

• October 23rd, 2012 at 5:20 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Lilly,
      Thanks for the appreciation, it’s really nice. If there was a commenting kindness button, I would give it to you!:)
      Anyway, I don’t normally do them when I’m bored, I just thourght of a good post to do and just thourght some things other people would do.
      What’s your favourite one?
      Josie:)

4. November 26th, 2012 at 4:24 am      Reply Anna Says:

Dear Josie,
    I love all your things to do when you are bored.
    There is always something ready to knock your socks off, thats what I love about your blog.
    I have loved hearing all your ideas at school.
    they are always interesting.
    what do you enjoy most about having a blog.
    from your class mate Anna
    p.s hope we can keep the conversation going

• November 26th, 2012 at 10:52 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Anna,
      I love having a blog because you can conunacate to all these people around the world. Maybe you’ll get one next year or even this year! 😉
      Thanks, I love my blog too!
      Have you done any?
      Josie. 😀

5. November 26th, 2012 at 11:13 pm      Reply Eleanor m Says:

hi josie
    i think your post is great

frem your firend eleanor

6. November 17th, 2013 at 11:30 pm      Reply Lily Says:

Dear Josie,
    I really Like your comment on the cake. I really wish I could have a piece of that cake. What is your favourite cake?
    From Lily 😉 😀

7. December 4th, 2013 at 11:48 pm      Reply Tanika Says:

Hi people of the world,
    My Favourite cake is choc mud cake.
    What is your favourite cake?
    From,