Random Acts Of Kindness!

October8

Kindness, on of the vital things in the world.

Anyway, at school the 3\4’s have been learning about Random act of kindness. Well to start of with random act of kindness are when you choose to do a random thing( Which is kind) to someone, anyone!

We have all seen a few video’s of random acts of kindness. These are the ones we’ve seen: Peach’s Neet Feet, Change For A Dollar, Ceadercrest High School Kindness Club, Playing For Change and Flight Of The Conchords Charity Song! You can see all the videos on The Grade 3\4 Learning Legends @ Lonnie on their Grade 3\4 Kindness post. If you scroll down the page, you see the wallwisher and click it. There, you can see all the videos PLUS some of the random acts of kindness the 3\4’s have been doing!

Plus, we also have a kindness button that goes around the 3\6 area. If the person with the button see’s a person doing a random act of kindness they give the button to the person and it goes over and over again! But, don’t tell anyone, especially if they want the button because they will just do kind things all day long and it’s really annoying!

Have You Done A Random Act Of Kindness Yet?

Have You Seen The Random Acts Of Kindness The 3\4’s Have Done?

From ayshfi.wordpress.com

by posted under RAK | 10 Comments »

“Random Acts Of Kindness!”

1. October 8th, 2012 at 9:35 pm      Reply penelope Says:

I would be very interested to hear about some of the random acts of kindness that you have done. I am sure you have done plenty as you are very kind and considerate to others.
    Do tell, love Penny

2. October 9th, 2012 at 9:31 pm      Reply Nono Says:

Hi Josie
    I bet the holiday in Port Douglas was very enjoyable as you described a lot of your activities joyfully.
    When I see you I will tell you about my holiday in Turkey and show you some photos of the lovely people I met and places I visited.
    Love Nono

• October 9th, 2012 at 11:15 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Nono,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!Your comment was great for a probaly first timer!
      I bet your holiday in Turkey was really fun. My teacher Mrs Murphy said the post about Port Douglas was the best one, so if you think it’s good, it’s my best!
      Do you like my blog?
      From you grandchild,
      Josie

• October 21st, 2012 at 11:12 pm      Reply Lucy Says:

Hi Penny,
      Josie is a very kind person as she has done very kind things reseive the button and giving it to me for helping her with her things.
      Bye, Lucy

3. October 9th, 2012 at 11:19 pm      Reply Gabby Says:

hi josie,
    i absolutley love your blog it is like a real note book.
    how much kindnes have you seen?
    and what did they do?
    From your mate gabby

• October 11th, 2012 at 5:42 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Gabby,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I don’t often see you on by blog, so this is really good!
      I know it’s like a notebook, it makes the blog look AWESOME!!!
      I have seen HEAPS of acts of kindness, and when I say heaps I mean HEAPS!!!!!!
      I don’t know what they did, but it was diffently something kind.
      I have got the button two times, so far.
      Have you got the button some time?
      Josie:)

4. October 10th, 2012 at 11:29 pm      Reply Jo Says:

hi josie,
    I love your blog, i also enjoy reading the posts and comments.
    I like the random acts o kindness because you start to see so much more king things happening

From Jo 🙂

• October 11th, 2012 at 4:58 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Jo,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog as usual! Your commenting great and often as well!
      And that’s a good thing!:)
      I do agree with you Jo, the random acts of kindness are a go way of tracking all of the act of kindness and the button is a good way of tempting people to do them in the first place!
      How many times have you got the button and what for?
      Josie:)

5. October 14th, 2012 at 11:01 pm      Reply Bethany Says:

Hi Josie, 🙂
    I like the random acts of kindness buttons that we are passing around, do you? 😐
    From Bethany! 🙂

• October 24th, 2012 at 9:18 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Beth,
      First, Sorry I haven’t replyed to you yet!
      Yes, I completly love the kindess buttons that we are passing around. I have got the button two times ages ago so I can’t remember! You probably had a button sometime because your really nice!
      Have you had the button?
      Josie:)