Tribes!!!!

September22

Hi,If you don’t know what tribes are, you probably shouldn’t be on my blog!No, I’m just kidding!

Tribes are little groups of kids that aren’t  really friends.We all try to work together to complte  different tasks!

Most tribes have at least five kids in each tribe.Most Tribes are with boys and girls. For example, I might have three girls and three boys in my tribe.

I have five people in my tribe, James, Sophie, Cody, Harry and me!

Tribes are great fun and great for making new friends.

Who’s In Your Tribe?

Are You Having Fun?

by posted under School | 8 Comments »

“Tribes!!!!”

1. September 22nd, 2012 at 9:55 pm      Reply Lucy Says:

I like the start of your post it’s really catchy.
    I have 6 people in my tribe they are Grace, Leilani,Bethany,Daniel, Harry E and Me!
    I am having lot’s of fun in my tribe.
    What have you been doing?
    What is your tribe called?
    Bye, Lucy

2. October 6th, 2012 at 4:49 am      Reply penelope Says:

I am interested in learning more about the tribe system. Can you tell me a few things?
    1. who chooses who goes into the tribes?
    2. How long do you stay in your tribe for?
    3. Are you in your tribe for the whole day or only for part of it?
    Interesting stuff, Penelope

3. October 10th, 2012 at 11:20 pm      Reply sonny Says:

Hi it’s Sonny,
    I recon the tribes are a great thing and josie we and in are tribes until the end of the yea,r
    seeya sonny.

• October 11th, 2012 at 5:09 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Sonny,
      I’m not used to seeing you comment on by blog, so thanks alot!:) Also thank you for telling me that tribes go untill the end of the year, but I alreaddy knew that and just didn’t include it in my post. Whopsies!
      Yes, tribes are a great thing and a very good idea to, but do you know why we didn’t do it in Prep-2?
      Do you like my blog?
      Thanks for commenting.
      Josie:)

4. October 14th, 2012 at 11:07 pm      Reply alexis Says:

to josie i think tribes is a great way too meet pepple that you dont like
    from alexis

• October 14th, 2012 at 11:18 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Alexis,
      Great comment!
      Tribe sare a really good way to meeet people, your certently right about that!
      Did you have tribes in your old school?
      Josie:)

5. October 17th, 2012 at 2:26 am      Reply alexis Says:

to josie my old school didnt have tribes what is your tribe name?

• October 28th, 2012 at 9:22 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Alexis,
      Our tribe name is Super Lolliepop!:)
      Your old school must of had something else, didn’t they?
      Do you like your new school better than your old school?
      Josie:)