WELCOME!!!!!

September20

Hello,

My name is Josie in Mrs Murphy’s at PLPS..I am very excited about this blog am I know everyone else is to.I love school, games, famliy  and friends, myself and everything else in between!

I am one of six student blogs, Finn’s, Robbie’s, Lucy’s, Sam’s, Gerodie’s and mine!

Please live as much comments as you can!

From,Josie

by posted under Blogs, Me!! | 4 Comments »    

“WELCOME!!!!!”

1. September 20th, 2012 at 11:17 am      Reply Mrs Murphy Says:

Dear Josie,

What a great tag line for your blog and I think the layout is very unique and fresh. Your two posts are fantastic so far and I can’t wait to see what else that you decide to post about!

A few suggestions for your blog:
    – In this post you could add hyperlinks to all your friends blogs by highlighting their name when you are editing the post. Then clicking on the picture of a chain link in your VISUAL toolbar. There you add the link to Geordie, Sam, Lucy, Finn and Robbie’s blog and then it is embedding in your post. Have a go and let me know if you need some more help!
    – Perhaps having links to their blog and our class blog on your left hand column would be a good idea. You can do this by the Links category in your Dashboard. You will also need to add Links into your Widget list which can be found under appearance as I don’t see that option yet in your sidebar. If you can’t figure this out on your own, I can help you on the first day back of school!
    – On your sleepover with Lucy perhaps she can show you how to add in a ClustrMap. I am sure you will love to start collecting blog visitors from all over the world!

I look forward to a post about your fantastic holiday. Make sure you take some pictures so we can put them in your post when you get back. And remember if you have spare room in your suitcase, I would make a great travel companion!

Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs Murphy

2. September 21st, 2012 at 8:32 am      Reply Lucy Says:

Hi Josie,
    Your blog is awesome.
    You have put a lot of work into it and made it so good!
    Bye, Lucy

3. October 12th, 2012 at 10:08 pm      Reply Max P Says:

Hi Josie,
    I like your picture thing in the corner of your comments. Well done on getting a blog.
    Seeya Max P 😛

• October 13th, 2012 at 11:47 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Max,
      Thanks, I like the picture to. It’s called an Avatar. It is like a picture of yourself or to represent you. It’s realy funny!
      Also thanks. I worked hard to a blog.
      Do you want a blog?
      From your class mate,
      Josie:)