Friv!

September20

Friv  is my favourite gaming website, and it’s FREE!

My favourite game is a game called Star Island.This are the games I play the most: Star Island, Pink spot, Monkey Fu, Sami’s Pet Care, Mushroomer, Super Mario Flash, Star Scramble, My New Room and FireBoy and Watergirl 2.These are the Girl games: My New Room and Sami’s Pet Care.These are the boy games:Super Mario Flash and Star Scramble. Everything else is in between!

If you want to play on it, thats awesome! This is the wesite:http://www.friv.com/. Unfortunately it is blocked at school so don’t go on it there!:(

Do You Play Computer Games?

What’s Your Favourite Gaming Website?

From go2web20.net

by posted under Games | 7 Comments »

“Friv!”

1. September 20th, 2012 at 11:22 am      Reply Mrs Murphy Says:

Dear Josie,

It has been a long time since I played games on the computer, although I do like a few words games on my ipad/iphone. I like Words with Friends which is like a scrabble game. I play against some of the teachers at school and some friends back home in Ireland. Also Ms Fewkes loves to play Draw Something which is like Pictionary and so we play that on our phones as well. My drawing skills are not really up to scratch though, but I have fun!

When I was your age I loved Super Mario Brothers. I will have to check out the site that you mentioned. Do you think that would could add a link into your post for visitors to easily locate the website?

Great idea for a post and I look forward to showing Taylor these games over the school holidays. Do your sisters like them as well?

Yours in gaming,
    Mrs Murphy

2. September 21st, 2012 at 8:31 am      Reply Lucy Says:

I love your post about friv.
    Is it educational?
    when do you play it?
    Bye, Lucy

3. October 14th, 2012 at 11:14 pm      Reply bronte Says:

Dear josie,
    i play friv all the time and it has so many games.
    my fave game is the dentest games it is were you do peoples teeth it is so fun.
    i play it when i get home from school or sometimes when it is the weekand.
    when do you play it
    and what is your fave game on friv?
    from bronte

• October 14th, 2012 at 11:23 pm      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Bronte,
      I play friv after school about everyday because it’s the best thing to do!
      My favourite game at the moment is a game called fire boy and watergirl 2.
      Sorry I could’nt right anything else!
      From,
      Josie:)

4. December 5th, 2012 at 11:27 pm      Reply gobstopper Says:

Hey Josie
    i really like your blog
    From Thomas Pat and Robbie

• December 6th, 2012 at 7:23 am      Reply Josie Says:

Hi Robbie, Pat and Thomas,
      Great comment! 😉
      Thanks, I’ve put a lot of work into my blog. 🙂
      My favourite thing is the awesome comments. Whats your’s?
      Josie. 😀

5. May 15th, 2014 at 12:14 pm      Reply friv Says:

What a great kinds of post regarding to the new innovation of the games and also about the more general kinds of the games of the friv. My favorit games are friv games